This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers.
Check back soon for news and info!
A few notes about tomorrow's drop offs
Thank you to all who have ordered through our Buying Club!
Just a few quick notes about tomorrow:
1. Items have been selling out quickly, so we have added 30lbs of Butternut Squash from Mountain Run Permaculture to our online store. If you have already placed your order and would like to add to it, please do so by submitting a second order with the items you wish to add.
2. We will be assembling orders in the morning and will be emailing invoices with the option to pay online with a credit card. We encourage you to use this option if possible to avoid having to exchange cash or cards at pickup tomorrow.
3. In an effort to avoid as much exchange and physical interaction as possible during this time, we will be prepacking all items in bags and handing them to you. We usually encourage re-usable bags but for the time being we will not be using any of our reusable bags. We appreciate your understanding in this as we try to be as responsible as possible in the midst of the coronavirus outbreak.
4. We have gotten an overwhelming response for our Buying Clubs this week and will do everything in our power to ensure we get you the products you ordered. If for any reason we run out of product we will notify you on the invoice we send tomorrow. We will also attempt to replace any items we run out of with a similiar product (you will have the option to remove any replacements from your order)
5. Until the virus outbreak is under control and life goes back to ‘normal’, we will not be charging the $3 delivery fee for orders under $25. We are trying to limit as many barriers as we can between our community and wholesome food during all of this craziness!
Ordering will close tonight at midnight, so if you haven’t ordered yet be sure to do so now at buyingclubs.locallygrown.net
Thank you so much for supporting your local farmers and for your understand as we all work through this time of re-adjusting our lives and routines!
Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Restoration Acres Farm